Book One of Slavery of the Heart Series
Keturah idolizes her brother Justus. He stood his ground with Abba, declaring Yeshua Messiah, resulting in Keturah’s desire to know more about Yeshua, and Abba proclaiming Justus dead to the family.
Today, Keturah became a woman, but her joy ends in terror when Abba accepts an offer for her betrothal. Devising a plan to escape the arranged marriage is dangerous, but it works. Now she’s able to find her brother and live the way she chooses. Will running set her free or sentence her to death?
Every choice she makes turns into disaster. Manipulating to get her own way puts her in difficulty and danger. A woman could get stoned for doing what she is doing. Will Justus and her new friends see through the deception, or will her choices destroy friendships and alienate her from her brother forever? How much does Yahweh demand of her life?
- ASIN : B0977LMBNN
- Publisher: Mustard Seed Creations (June 20, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback: 294 pages
- ISBN-13 : 979-8517646941
- Reading age: 13 – 18+ years
- Item Weight: 15.8 ounces
- Dimensions : 5.5 x 0.74 x 8.5 inches
Also Available in kindle, Paperback, Large Print, & Hard Cover
Under Penalty of Death
- Unforgettable characters that will grab your heart. Vivid historical detail. Ancient middle eastern and Jewish culture comes alive. This award-winning novel captures the heart with authentic historical characters, customs and events.
- It was so interesting and had a lot of action. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I couldn’t get enough of (this) adventure! –Maria Henriksen Author of Not Again
- Memorable and inspiring. Brings First Century life through a courageous Heroine. –Portia Hopkins PH.D, M.Div. Ast. Rector, Former Profession/English Head Jessup University
- Easy to read and filled with suspense. – Lori Chasko 5 Star Goodreads review